1. This clock that does not give a shit of what the time is.
2. This Campbell’s Condensed Chicken Noodle Soup that tries to find more ways to make good use of itself.
3. This sandwich bag that fakes it till it makes it.
4. This UNO cards that keeps up with the trend—minimalist.
5. This comfortable pregnancy pillow that does not discriminate. Pregnant or not, it comforts everyone.
6. This knife that knows its true calling in life as a watermelon knife.
7. This fishbowl that is prepared for the worst.
8. This bolt that is isn’t what it says it is. It is filled with hidden agendas.
9. This signage that sends a clearer message.
10. This beer bottle opener that does not procrastinate and gets everything done in one go.
11. This modern magnetic key rack that is an opportunist but not in a bad way. It worked out a solution to benefit both itself and the light switch.
12. And finally, this Mac keyboard protector that kills two birds with one stone. The Mac keyboard shortcuts are also printed on it.
Puloh.com is managed by a team of writers with a strong focus on covering unique things that are found on the internet. These things are oftentimes not only unique in terms of appearance, but also it’s use.