1. Parking guide that gives you a nudge when it’s time to stop.
2. Waffle maker that provides you with a real-time report on whether the batter is underfilled or overfilled.
3. Stir-fry pan that helps you draw the line at 3 teaspoons of oil.
4. Doormat that gets you to double-check the important stuff right before leaving the house.
5. Waterproof notepad that ensures you keep a record of the revelations sent down while in the shower.
Puloh.com is managed by a team of writers with a strong focus on covering unique things that are found on the internet. These things are oftentimes not only unique in terms of appearance, but also it’s use.