The most basic iPhone 13 is the 128GB that costs $799 and that’s a lot of money. To give you an idea of how much money it is and what you’re missing out on, here’s a list of things that you can buy within the price.
1. Nintendo Switch ($299.99), a 43″ Samsung Class TU7000 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV to go with it ($399) and a $100 change to spend on games.
2. La-Z-Boy’s Morrison 36.5″ wide rocker/recliner and $60 to spare for beers.
3. DJI Mini 2 to capture what an iPhone 13 can’t and $300 cash on hand to find a replacement for the iPhone 13. Combine both, you will be unstoppable.
4. Cocoon’s Chill queen size memory foam mattress to help you sleep instead of the other way round. It’s the same price as an iPhone 13 so it must be some sort of sign from the universe.
5. A $169 Arctic King compact two door refrigerator with freezer just for your room and a balance of $630 to fill the fridge up with all the good stuff for a whole year.
6. Invest it all in Apple’s stock. Your money will be appreciating instead of depreciating.
7. A round-trip flight ticket to London and back on the following day just to party at Ministry of Sound for an unforgettable night.
8. For an additional $100, the latest 256GB MacBook Air. Bigger screen, more storage, better hardware and overall more satisfying and productive purchase than an iPhone.
9. Hire a chauffeur to pick you up and drop you off from work for two days in a row to get a feel of the high roller’s life.
Puloh.com is managed by a team of writers with a strong focus on covering unique things that are found on the internet. These things are oftentimes not only unique in terms of appearance, but also it’s use.