The Only Kitchen Appliance You Need In Your Dorm Room

The only kitchen appliance that you’re going to need to bring with you when you decide to go somewhere far to study and live in a dorm is this thing that looks like a crossbreed between a rice cooker and a water heater. You don’t need to bring a rice cooker, you don’t need to bring a water heater, you don’t need to bring a portable induction cooker and you don’t even need to bring a pot or a pan. This thing is light in weight and it can handle all the boiling, frying and heating. And it has a comfortable handle that allows you to easily bring it to your study desk and eat directly from it.