The Sticker That Gets Some of the Household Products to Behave
These are Superman stickers that will come to rescue whenever some of your household products are not behaving.
There are many reasons you can use these stickers. Here are 8:
- Stick it in the inner part of a drawer so that whenever you close the drawer, it does not make much noise.
- Stick it under one of the chair legs so that the chair does not wobble (also works with a table).
- Stick it on the toilet tank so that whenever you lift the toilet lid, it does not make much noise.
- Stick it on the wall where the door handle usually gets slammed into.
- Stick it at the bottom of a laptop so that the laptop does not wobble when you type on it.
- Stick it at the bottom of a jar or any other things to keep it from slipping (these stickers are made out of rubber which increases friction).
- Stick it at the back of your bed’s headboard so that it does not knock on the wall whenever you are “doing it hard on the bed”.
- Stick it at the bottom edges of a wall frame so that it does not touch the wall. It also ensures that the wall frame is hung nice and flat on the wall.
And I’m pretty sure there are many more reasons you can use these stickers for. For $9.99, you get 300 pieces – some are round in shape, some are trapezoid in shape, some are big and some are small.
You may also like…
How To Properly Store Your Shoes If You Only Have A Small Place To Live In$13.99 Check It Out
The Fuckin’ Hell Glue$19.99 Check It Out
This is How You Properly Divide a Shelf$12.99 Check It Out
Subway Route Diagram Inspired Wall Hooks$29.69 Check It Out
Toilet Training Bullseye StickerCheck This Out
These Stickers Keeps Your Carpet Nice And Glued To The Floor$13.99 Check It Out
Magnetic Beer Bottle Hanging Stickers$29.99 Check It Out